Friday 3 January 2014

I've never seen a light that's so bright







                                                     Why I should feel this way?
                                                     Why I should feel this way?
                                                     Why I should feel the same?
 
                                                     Is something I cannot say
                                                     Is something I cannot say
                                                     Is something I can't explain

                                                     I feel you 
                                                     Outside at the edge of my life
                                                     I see you

                                                     Walk by at the edge of my sight

                                                     Why I should follow my heart
?
                                                     Why I should follow my heart?
                                                     Why I should fall apart?

                                                     Why I should follow my dreams?
                                                     Why I should follow my dreams?
                                                     Why I should be at peace?

                                                      I feel you 

                                                      Outside at the edge of my life
                                                      I see you 

                                                      Walk by at the edge of my sight
 
                                                      I had to let you go
                                                      To the setting sun


                                                      I had to let you go
                                                      And find a way back home


                                                      I had to let you go
                                                      To the setting sun

                                                      I had to let you go
                                                      And find a way back home

   
                                                      In my dreams all is see is you
                                                      In my dreams all is see is 

                                                      I've never seen a light that's so bright
                                                      I've never seen a light that's so bright
                                                      I've never seen a light that's so bright
 
                                                      Blinded by the light that's inside

                                                      Blinded by the light that's inside
                                                     
Blinded by the light that's inside you


                                                      I had to let you go
                                                      To the setting sun

                                                      I had to let you go
                                                      And find a way back home




No comments: