Thursday 7 December 2017

Collision, by Mother of Millions

Photograph: Anastacia Papadaki [RockinAthens.gr | Facebook]

Mother of Millions
Facebook | Twitter | InstagramYouTube



Mourning over crippled tongues 
Mourning over our songs 
Right on my fingers 
Blood on my 
Shot all my schemers 
Light on my 
Washed up or tiding in 
Seeing more 
In a time-lapse 
You keep smothering 

Cry, feel the breath of compromise 
Voices faded inside and I linger all the time 
All that's faded away 
Insurgence 

Is that the sigh of the retreated? 
(Where is an end?) 
Is that you? 
(The whole world,) 
A step back 
(Inside a mirror) 
Washed up and silent stares 
(You can't leave me) 
Their faces keep drowning me 
You can't leave me at the bottom. 
Emerging black snakes, 
Where is an end? 

Cry, feel the breath of compromise 
Voices faded inside and I linger all the time 
All that's faded away 
(I stand up) 
Insurgence




No comments: